Groundbreaking Venture Studio – Dyrdek Machine – Bringing to Market Six Innovative Brands in First Year
Venture Studio Builds Brands from Concept to Consumer Using a Proven System for Success
LOS ANGELES, Sep 19, 2017 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Professional skateboard legend, MTV star and master brand builder, Rob Dyrdek, has launched a one of a kind venture studio – Dyrdek Machine– a hybrid between a branding agency and venture capital firm that has created a unique operational, brand, and financial system to build profitable, sustainable businesses. The venture studio builds, invests in and advises an array of companies in categories ranging from luxury brands, sports entertainment, consumer products, and spirits to innovative technologies.
Within its first year, the venture studio has already built and launched:
- Ultracast – Fully immersive 360/VR live content platform
- ETN – The first SVOD skateboarding network with all original programming
- Black Feather Whiskey – American whiskey that’s simple and pure
In Q4, it plans to launch:
- Momentous – a high-performance nutrition company
- OutstandingFoods – plant-based innovative foods
- CCCXXXIII (pronounced 333) – a new concept in luxury designer goods
Successfully mastering the intersection between business and media, Dyrdek has taken his expertise one step further in the venture capital space by actively building and amplifying brands.
For the full article: MarketWatch